Monday, November 17, 2014

GDSM Potential 33,000% gain

Right now GDSM is thinly traded at .0003.

The quarterly report was not great but the next quarter will be the do or die.

I think we are at the low point for the company.  I believe in Mr. Shea and his business plan.  The old is behind us and he has acknowledged it.

If we go to 10 cents than 33,000 percent gain if my math is correct.

How can we get there.

1. $10,000 per month in CO and expand grow facilities.

2. Maine teasting grows.

3. Accepting credit cards for MJ sales once we get confirmation more revenue.

4. No BS PR going to grow by revenues.

5. Current in fillings unlike 90 % other pinks. 

6. Name change coming.

I think a once in a life time opportunity.
Detractors high share count.
CEO has said no RS until share price supports.

I do hold GDSM do your own due dilegence.